Harold is a product of an HBCU, earning his Bachelor of Science degree from Morgan State University in Baltimore.
He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi, fraternity, incorporated and a proud native Washingtonian.
Harold worked as a TV news anchor and reporter in Tallahassee, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; Buffalo, New York, Kansas City, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland. He has written African-American lifestyle articles for the Baltimore Sun. The title of his first romance novel is “Two Weeks Until the Rest of My Life.” He is currently working on his second novel titled “Lace Curtain Lives”
He is also a boot camp fitness instructor for the YMCA.
Recent Posts By Harold Fisher
- » The Daily Drum, 10-29-14, Reporters’ Roundtable
- » The Daily Drum, 10-28-14, The Other Side of Bullying
- » The Daily Drum, 10-27-14, Election 2014 DC Mayoral Candidates
- » The Daily Drum, 10-24-14 Going Too Far For Beauty?
- » The Daily Drum, 10-23-14, Southeast Tennis & Learning Center
- » The Daily Drum, 10-21-14, Are You Financially Fit?
- » The Daily Drum, 10-20-14, Putting a Face on Domestic Violence
- » The Daily Drum, 10-16-14, Howard University President, Dr. Wayne Frederick
- » The Daily Drum, 10-15-14, Bringing Intimacy Back into Your Relationship
- » The Daily Drum, 10-14-14, CHURCHES TAKING ON SOCIAL ISSUES IN THE D.C. METRO