Harold is a product of an HBCU, earning his Bachelor of Science degree from Morgan State University in Baltimore.
He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi, fraternity, incorporated and a proud native Washingtonian.
Harold worked as a TV news anchor and reporter in Tallahassee, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; Buffalo, New York, Kansas City, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland. He has written African-American lifestyle articles for the Baltimore Sun. The title of his first romance novel is “Two Weeks Until the Rest of My Life.” He is currently working on his second novel titled “Lace Curtain Lives”
He is also a boot camp fitness instructor for the YMCA.
Recent Posts By Harold Fisher
- » The Daily Drum, 7-28-14, Getting a Good Night’s Sleep
- » The Daily Drum, 7-25-14, When Men Approach with Romantic Intentions, What Do You Do?
- » The Daily Drum, 7-24-14, Federal Prison Sentencing Reform
- » The Daily Drum, 7-23-14, The Reporter’s Roundtable
- » The Daily Drum, 7-22-14, African-Americans and Mental Illness
- » The Daily Drum, 7-21-14, Young Doctors DC
- » The Daily Drum, 7-18-14, FREE YOUR MIND, FRIDAY!
- » The Daily Drum, 7-17-14, CHICAGO GUN VIOLENCE
- » The Daily Drum, 7-16-14, Can Cyclists and Drivers Share the Road?
- » The Daily Drum, 7-15-14, Little Lies in the Workplace