Harold is a product of an HBCU, earning his Bachelor of Science degree from Morgan State University in Baltimore.
He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi, fraternity, incorporated and a proud native Washingtonian.
Harold worked as a TV news anchor and reporter in Tallahassee, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; Buffalo, New York, Kansas City, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland. He has written African-American lifestyle articles for the Baltimore Sun. The title of his first romance novel is “Two Weeks Until the Rest of My Life.” He is currently working on his second novel titled “Lace Curtain Lives”
He is also a boot camp fitness instructor for the YMCA.
Recent Posts By Harold Fisher
- » The Daily Drum, 4-24-14, Protecting You From Computer Crooks
- » The Daily Drum, 4-23-14, High Apartment Rents in D.C.
- » The Daily Drum, 4-22-14, Earth Day & African-Americans
- » What Do Your Eyes Tell You About Your Overall Health?
- » The Daily Drum, 4-17-14, Building Your Business
- » THE DAILY DRUM, LAST MINUTE TAX TIPS, 4-14-14
- » Commentary about the death of “For Brown Girls” Founder Karyn Washington
- » The Daily Drum, 4-7-14, The Bonds of Brotherhood
- » The Daily Drum, 4-4-14, Spring Fling
- » The Daily Drum, 4-3-14, Women in the Modern Workplace