Harold is a product of an HBCU, earning his Bachelor of Science degree from Morgan State University in Baltimore.
He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi, fraternity, incorporated and a proud native Washingtonian.
Harold worked as a TV news anchor and reporter in Tallahassee, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; Buffalo, New York, Kansas City, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland. He has written African-American lifestyle articles for the Baltimore Sun. The title of his first romance novel is “Two Weeks Until the Rest of My Life.” He is currently working on his second novel titled “Lace Curtain Lives”
He is also a boot camp fitness instructor for the YMCA.
Recent Posts By Harold Fisher
- » The Daily Drum, 8-28-14, Dealing with Student Loan Debt.
- » The Daily Drum, 8-27-14, The Reporters’ Roundtable
- » The Daily Drum, 8-26-14, Washington Post “The Color of Money” Columnist Michelle Singletary
- » The Daily Drum, 8-25-14, Black Men and the Police, the Psychological Effects
- » The Daily Drum, 8-21-14, A Conversation with D.C. Council Chairman Phil Mendelson
- » The Daily Drum, 8-20-14, Being a D.C. Teacher
- » The Daily Drum, 8-19-14, Deadly Domestic Violence in Prince George’s County
- » The Daily Drum, 8-18-14, Community in Crisis, The Michael Brown Story
- » The Daily Drum, 8-15-14, On-The-Job Romance. Yes or No?
- » The Daily Drum, 8-14-14, Howard University President, Dr. Wayne Frederick