Harold is a product of an HBCU, earning his Bachelor of Science degree from Morgan State University in Baltimore.
He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi, fraternity, incorporated and a proud native Washingtonian.
Harold worked as a TV news anchor and reporter in Tallahassee, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; Buffalo, New York, Kansas City, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland. He has written African-American lifestyle articles for the Baltimore Sun. The title of his first romance novel is “Two Weeks Until the Rest of My Life.” He is currently working on his second novel titled “Lace Curtain Lives”
He is also a boot camp fitness instructor for the YMCA.
Recent Posts By Harold Fisher
- » The Daily Drum, 10-20-14, Putting a Face on Domestic Violence
- » The Daily Drum, 10-16-14, Howard University President, Dr. Wayne Frederick
- » The Daily Drum, 10-15-14, Bringing Intimacy Back into Your Relationship
- » The Daily Drum, 10-14-14, CHURCHES TAKING ON SOCIAL ISSUES IN THE D.C. METRO
- » The Daily Drum, 10-13-14, DC ELECTION 2014
- » The Daily Drum, 10-9-14, Defining Blackness
- » The Daily Drum, 10-8-14, Reporters’ Roundtable
- » The Daily Drum, 10-7-14, Aeronautics Education & Careers
- » The Daily Drum, 10-3-14, Managing Money During the Holidays
- » The Daily Drum, 10-2-14, Autism, Challenges and Support