Harold is a product of an HBCU, earning his Bachelor of Science degree from Morgan State University in Baltimore.
He is a member of Kappa Alpha Psi, fraternity, incorporated and a proud native Washingtonian.
Harold worked as a TV news anchor and reporter in Tallahassee, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; Columbus, Ohio; Buffalo, New York, Kansas City, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland. He has written African-American lifestyle articles for the Baltimore Sun. The title of his first romance novel is “Two Weeks Until the Rest of My Life.” He is currently working on his second novel titled “Lace Curtain Lives”
He is also a boot camp fitness instructor for the YMCA.
Recent Posts By Harold Fisher
- » The Daily Drum, 9-17-14, Domestic Violence, Child Abuse and The NFL
- » The Daily Drum, 9-16-14, Fixing Your Mortgage Problems
- » The Daily Drum, 9-15-14, Children, Mental Health & Mental Illness
- » The Daily Drum, 9-12-14, Women and Attitudes about Casual Sex
- » The Daily Drum, 9-11-14, President Obama, The ISIS Strategy and 9/11, 13 years later.
- » The Daily Drum, 9-10-14, Ferguson, Missouri Update
- » The Daily Drum, 9-9-14, Conversation with Howard University President, Dr. Wayne Frederick
- » The Daily Drum, 9-5-14, Fun Fall Fashion
- » The Daily Drum, 9-4-14, Shortage of Domestic Violence Resources
- » The Daily Drum, 9-3-14, Dealing with Suicide