Hello WHUR Family,
It’s “Fitness Friday” Join me this Friday at 6:42 AM- Healthy Living, 7:12 AM-Healthy Lifestyle and 8:12 AM-Fit and Fabulous. I will have your:
- “Fitness Friday” Exercise Program – Chest and Shoulders
- “Fitness Friday” The Meal of The Day – Orange Beef and Pepper Stir-Fry
- “Fitness Friday” Feature Hard Work – Mr. Jerome Pettigrew
- “Fitness Friday” Special Guest –Ms. Krystal Flowers
Your Morning “Fitness Friday” Groove!
Artist: Roger Troutman
Song: I Want To Be Your Man
- To Our Military Veterans -
The Washington DC VA Medical Center
Join the Vision Rehabilitation staff in the Atrium October 15, 16 and 17 in honor of White Cane Day (10-5). Come participate in vision loss sensitivity activities and try out some assistive devices. You’ll come away with a greater appreciation of the challenges those with low vision must overcome.
Let’s Get Social
If you have questions we have answers https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonDCVAMC