Your “Fitness Friday” Morning Groove!
- Carolyn Malachi “All Right” -
“Fitness Friday” Exercise Program!
-For Today, Monday and Wednesday of Next Week-
It’s all about the Back and Arms; the goal is to maintain or develop tone arms and back. Your back strength is for posture and help with your functionality due to Dorsey Kyphosis!
What is kyphosis?
You will do 4 sets of 8 repetitions of the exercises. Remember, your goal is become fit and fabulous. So work with what you have and it’s all happening right here.
“Fitness Friday” Meal of The Day:
- Southern-Style Barbecued Chicken -
Here’s a delicious way to prepare your chicken on the grill. Baste your chicken with honey-and-mustard. Kissed by a Tomato Soup sauce. The sauce with the Bar B Q honey mustard blend will give your chicken a flavor that is just delicious.
- 1 can (26 ounces) Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 bone-in chicken breast halves (about 4 pounds), skin removed
- Stir the soup, honey, mustard and onion powder in a 1-quart saucepan.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium. Grill the chicken for 20 minutes, turning the chicken over once during grilling. Brush the chicken with the soup mixture and grill for 15 minutes or until cooked through, turning and brushing often with the soup mixture.
- Heat the remaining soup mixture to a boil and serve with the chicken.
“Fitness Friday” Feature – Hard Work!
- Bekah (Break House) Baker -
I’m a mid-thirties wife and mommy who gave birth to 4 amazing kids in 6 years!Three years ago I began my journey to find my sexy and bring it back, giving my family the fearless, fit, fabulous and free woman God created me to be! I am a fitness model, national npc bikini competitor, writer & motivational speaker. http://www.bekahbaker.com“Fitness
“Fitness Friday” Special Guest!
- Sargent. Val -
A Mother, Wife and Fitness Enthusiast of the United States Army Armed Forces – We will be talking about how she maintains her fitness program and her current deployment to Afghanistan.
DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center:
You heard the saying “You are what you eat”. Veterans, learn more about eating healthy and making healthy food choices. For more information visit: http://www.washingtondc.va.gov/healthtips/Eat_Healthy.asp
- Arete -
“habitual excellence.” It is something practiced at all times. The virtue of perseverance is needed for all and any virtue since it is a habit of character and must be used continuously in order for any person to maintain oneself in virtue.