Food not only fuels our bodies, it also awakens our senses. Nature has given us the best of everything when it comes to food. We now know that the most beautifully-colored foods are also the most nutritious. And, when used in recipes, combining foods can make a beautiful presentation, have intoxicating aromas, fill our mouths with wonderful textures and flavors and create memories. So, food is clearly more than just fuel. Food also provides energy. That energy is what we commonly call calories. Let’s explore the relationships and how to make it all work for us.
Song: This Is For The Lover In You
- Chest -
Now – for your exercise program for today – Monday and Wednesday of next week – It‘s all about – The Chest – Let’s do – Flat Barbell Bench Press. So – here it is…
- The Four Exercise -
That you’re going to do are: Incline barbell bench press, Dumbell flyes and Push-ups. You will 4 set of 8-12 repetition – using a light to moderate weight. And before you start your exercise routine – warm-up for 10 minutes on the treadmill or stationary bike.
- Penne Pasta Bolognese-Style -
By simply adding ground turkey and veggies – to a tasty jarred sauce – gives you a Bolognese sauce – that would please the best – Italian cooks. And – if you serve this tasty sauce over pasta, that makes a hearty and delicious – dish.
- What You’ll Need -
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, minced (about 1 cup)
- 3 large carrots, shredded (about 2 cups)
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Veggie Smart® Smooth & Simple Italian Sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves cut into very thin strips
- 3 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained (about 4 1/2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- How to Make It -
- Cook the beef, onion and carrots in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well-browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the sauce and water in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in additional water, if needed, until desired consistency.
- Place the basil and penne into a large bowl. Add the beef mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the cheese
- Ms. Stephanie Coco Brewster -
- Profile -
- Mrs. Sheryl Wilkerson – EWGA
Contact Information: https://www.ewga.com/
Word: ártoi enṓpioi
Meaning: shewbread – The 12 loaves of bread placed every sabbath on a table in the sanctuary of the Biblical tabernacle and the Temple in Jerusalem as an offering by the priests to God. Ex. 25:30; Lev. 24:5–9.