Your “Fitness Friday” Morning Groove
- Whitney Houston -
Song: I Look to You
Your “Fitness Friday” Exercise Program!
It’s all about total body circuit program; the goal is to maintain or develop a strong, toned and balanced body.
For Today, Monday and Wednesday of next week:
-Repetitions and Exercises, Repeat the circuit 2 times-
- 15 – Squats
- 15 – Front Raises
- 15 – Crunches
- 10 – Three Way Calf Raises
- 15 – Push ups
Remember, your personal goal is become fit and fabulous! so work with what you have and it’s all happening right here.
Meal of The Day:
- Cinnamon French Toast -
Wake up your taste buds with the flavor of cinnamon extract added to French toast and syrup.
- Ingredients -
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Extract, divided
- 4 slices bread
- 1 cup pancake syrup
- Directions -
- Beat eggs in shallow dish or pie plate. Add milk, sugar and 1 teaspoon of the extract; whisk until well blended.
- Dip each bread slice in egg mixture, turning to coat evenly on both sides.
- Cook bread slices on lightly greased nonstick griddle or skillet on medium heat until browned on both sides.
- Mix pancake syrup and remaining 1 teaspoon extract in microwavable bowl or measuring cup. Microwave on MEDIUM 30 seconds or until heated through. Serve with French Toast.
Fitness Friday Feature – Hard Work
- Ms. Deb O’Brodo –
I am a 42yrs old single mom of three children. Almost 2 years ago I left my abusive husband to begin again. I weighed #105 and smoked a pack of cigarettes a day, I was a hot mess!! One day I decided to change and never looked back.
I bought a weight bench, enrolled in school, and began to study personal training and nutrition. I will be certified in October and I plan on competing in a figure competition next year at the age of 43!!!
I can tell you I have never felt better and if I can do it anyone can. I love being fit and I have never felt better and I can tell you my story is not over yet, there is much more to come!!!Forward never back!!!https://www.facebook.com/dobrodo?fref=ts
My “Fitness Friday” Special Guest”
- Ms. Li Thompson -
She is from the DC Youth Sports Network.
We will be talking about the DC Youth Sport Network, Children Youth Investment Trust Corporation and how you can get involved!
- To Our Veterans -
Washington, DC Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Is dedicated to providing Veterans with excellent health care in an environment that fosters respect and compassion.
50 Irving Street, NW
Washington, District of Columbia 20422
August is Cataract Awareness Month!
Learn more about cataracts and how they can affect your life!
Efharisto -(ef-har-ree-STO)- Thank You