Food not only fuels our bodies, it also awakens our senses. Nature has given us the best of everything when it comes to food. We now know that the most beautifully-colored foods are also the most nutritious. And, when used in recipes, combining foods can make a beautiful presentation, have intoxicating aromas, fill our mouths with wonderful textures and flavors and create memories. So, food is clearly more than just fuel. Food also provides energy. That energy is what we commonly call calories. Let’s explore the relationships and how to make it all work for us.
Artist: Barry White
Song: Practice What You Preach
- Calfs -
Now, for your exercise program for today Monday and Wednesday of next week… It‘s all about The Calf, Let’s do Calf Raises.
- The Two Exercise -
That you are going to do is Standing Calf Raises, Lungs and Seated Calf Raises. You will 4 set of 8-12 repetition using a light to moderate weight. And before you start your exercise routine warm-up for 10 minutes on the treadmill or stationary bicycles.
Remember your goal is to become Fit and Fabulous. So, work with what you have and all happening right here.
- Orange Pork Tenderloins with Caramelized Onions -
This is a sweet meet delectable skillet tenderloin that’s ready to serve in just 45 minutes! Go ahead give it a try…it’s really good!
- What You’ll Need -
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- How To Make It -
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook until well browned on all sides. Remove the pork from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 15 minutes or until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir the picante sauce, marmalade and orange zest in the skillet. Return the pork to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
- Ms. Stephanie Brewster -
- Ms. Tracy Jackson -
Team Leader and Participant of Run Two Live.
Contact Information: http://runtwolive.org/dc-chapter/
What’s Darryl Up To – Hold On!
Click on the flyer for more information:
Wishing you a great day,