Hello WHUR Family!
For The Past 3 Weeks¬†For Your Exercise Program:
Now, Let’s Stretch It Out
Meal of The Day!
Lemon Chicken Scallopini with Spinach
This Italian-inspired skillet dish features tender chicken breasts saut√©ed in a brightly flavored lemon sauce with fresh baby spinach. Plus, this
restaurant-style meal is on the table in just 25 minutes!
- 1¬† large lemon
- 1¬† tablespoon olive oil
- 4¬† thin-sliced skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1¬† clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup Swanson¬ģ Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 1¬† can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream of Celery Soup
- 4¬† cups fresh baby spinach
- Grate 1 teaspoon zest and squeeze 1/4 cup juice from the lemon.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.¬† Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides and cooked through.¬† Remove the chicken from the skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Stir the garlic, stock, lemon juice, lemon zest and soup in the skillet.¬† Add the spinach and cook and stir until the spinach is wilted.¬† Return the chicken to the skillet.
“Fitness Friday” Feature – Marsainah D. Ferrell!
Well, I’m 23 years old. I’m a full time Bankruptcy Paralegal and a part time law student.
“Fitness Friday” Special Guest:
The Reverend Dr. Christine Wiley and Ms. Shirley Dewitt.
We will be talking about moving from Wellness to Well Being and Covenant Baptist United Church of Christ Community Health Fair that is happening (This Weekend-4/27/2013) on Saturday.