Your “Fitness Friday” Grove For Today!
(Request your favorite artist and keep the “Fitness Friday” Party Rolling)
Lauryn Hill – Doo-Wop (That Thing)
Your “Fitness Friday” Exercise Program!
The weather was so nice last weekend that to get in, get it done and get out was the best thing. And this weekend should be the same so we are going to do it again. We are going to hit the circuit training program.
For Today, Monday and Wednesday of next week:
And the goal is – Full Body Strength and Conditioning! With the circuit training program, you will spend 60 second during each exercise and repeat the circuit 3 times. Remember / your goal is become fit and fabulous / so work with what you have / and it’s all happening right here.
“Fitness Friday” Meal of The Day!
- Italian Chicken & Peppers -
This delicious stovetop dish feeds 6…and they’ll love the taste of this easy to make Italian-flavored topper to serve over spaghetti!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves and/or thighs, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium yellow, orange or green peppers, cut into 2-inch-long strips (about 3 cups)
- 2 medium onions, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jar (24 ounces) Traditional Italian Sauce
- 3/4 of a 1-pound package spaghetti, cooked and drained
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepot over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir the peppers, onions and garlic in the saucepot and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Stir in the sauce and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve the chicken mixture over the spaghetti.
“Fitness Friday” Feature – Hard Work!
- Natalie Benson -
I grew up in Dallas Texas! I have been a personal trainer since 2005.. I have been featured in most the top fitness magazines such as Oxygen, Muscle Fitness and Hers, Muscular Development, Flex Magazine and many more! My goal as a trainer is to help each client to believe, So that they can achieve. With patience and persistence, anyone can achieve realistic goals. I’m her to provide encouragement, confidence, motivation, and strength, to help you reach your fitness goals! Get Fit! Get Motivated! W/NATALIE
Contact me @ Nataliebfitness@gmail.com
My “Fitness Friday” Special Guest”
- Army Colonel, Dr. Harry Marshal -
This is a Part Two Interview with-Army Colonel, Dr. Harry Marshall, from Washington, DC and Director, Surgical Critical Care Surgery Service for the Washington, DC’s Veterans Affairs Medical Center – We will be talking about Greek Pledging, Medical School and The New and Improved Veterans Affairs Medical Center and World Class Health Care Services.
The word “transfigured” is a very interesting word. The word “metamorpho” and it means to transform. It also means to change the outside to match the inside. The prefix “meta” means to change and the “morphe” means form. In the case of the transfiguration of Jesus Christ it means to match the outside with the reality of the inside. To change the outward so that it matches the inward reality. Jesus’ divine nature was “veiled” (Hebrews 10:20) in human form and the transfiguration was a glimpse of that glory. Therefore, the transfiguration of Jesus Christ displayed the Shekinah glory of God incarnate in the Son.