Hypothermia Shelter Hotline: 800-535-7252
Transportation to emergency shelters is provided. Blankets, jackets and gloves are also provided by DC’s Hypothermia shelter hotline.
Prince George’s County:
- Homeless hotline: 888-731-0999
- Non-Emergency Police: 301-333-4000
Here’s current list of warming centers throughout the county for day and evening use.
- Southern Regional Technology and Recreation Complex, 7007 Bock Road, Fort Washington, MD, 301-749-4160
- Suitland Community Park School Center, 5600 Regency Lane, Forestville, MD, 301-736-3518
- Bowie Community Center, 3209 Stonybrook Drive, Bowie, MD, 301-464-1737
- Seat Pleasant Activity Center, 5720 Addison Road, Seat Pleasant, MD, 301-773-6685
- Kentland Community Center Park, 2411 Pinebrook Avenue, Landover, MD, 301-386-2278
- Deerfield Run Community Center, 13000 Laurel-Bowie Road, Laurel, MD, 301-953-7882
- Community Crisis Center: 240-777-4000
- Shelter Services: 240-777-40
- Non-Emergency Police: 301-279-800
- Emergency Winter Shelter (2049 15th St. N.): 703-228-7395
- Non-Emergency Police: 703-558-2222
- Community Assistance Bureau: 703-228-1300
- Office to Prevent and End Homelessness: 703-324-9492
- Non-Emergency Police: 703-691-2131
Follow me on instagram and twitter @taylorthomas963
Follow Me: FacebookTwitter
Growing up in a military family, Taylor Thomas lived overseas until she was 16 years old. She called places such as Great Britain and the Philippines home. For a time, Taylor even spoke with a British accent. Well now she resides in the DC area and for the past three years has worked as the news anchor for The Steve Harvey Morning Show on WHUR. Recently, Taylor has adopted the Washington Redskins as her most loved pro sports team. And she considers Hains Point as her all time favorite spot in the district.