We start at Midnight with one of the most mentally entertaining show’s on radio. It’s mentally entertaining because we seek to appeal to you in a thought provoking manner, with a bit of conversation and of course poetry from some of the most noted poets in the DMV, Nationally and Internationally. One of the highlights of Spoken Word @ Joe’s Place is when we invite High School students to perform their poetry on the show. It’s always interesting to hear what’s on young peoples minds and what they have to say.
This is one of the few shows you’ll find, where professionals and novice get a change to engage in the art of poetry. All views and forms of poetry are represented during this hour of discussion and especially the poetry. Please join in the wee hours of Thursday mornings right at Midnight.
Recent Posts By Joe Gorham
- » Hawah Kasat Is My Wish List Poet
- » Wes Felton at the mic right now
- » Wes Felton Blesses Us On Spoken Word
- » Somebod’s Getting Honored
- » Double Your Poetic Pleasure
- » Sarah Rashid My Very Special Guest In Studio Now
- » This Poet Is Special!
- » Maritza and Yvette @ Joe’s Place Tonight
- » Two For The Price Of One On Spoken Word.
- » Patrick is back with his students on Spoken Word.