We start at Midnight with one of the most mentally entertaining show’s on radio. It’s mentally entertaining because we seek to appeal to you in a thought provoking manner, with a bit of conversation and of course poetry from some of the most noted poets in the DMV, Nationally and Internationally. One of the highlights of Spoken Word @ Joe’s Place is when we invite High School students to perform their poetry on the show. It’s always interesting to hear what’s on young peoples minds and what they have to say.
This is one of the few shows you’ll find, where professionals and novice get a change to engage in the art of poetry. All views and forms of poetry are represented during this hour of discussion and especially the poetry. Please join in the wee hours of Thursday mornings right at Midnight.
Recent Posts By Joe Gorham
- » Ra Brown @ Joe’s Place this week.
- » Playwrite/Poet Peter Harris up now @Joe’s Place
- » Peter the Harris baby bro! @ Joe’s Place
- » Joe’s Place starts with Gail Danley now!
- » Gail Danley, first guest of the new year a@ Joe’s Place
- » ENJOY THE BEST OF SPOKEN WORD
- » Tonighs finale Of Spoken Word features Eric E-Baby Smith
- » It’s the finale show with Eric E-Baby Smith
- » Tune In Right Now For A Taste of Hawah
- » Hawah Kasat Is My Wish List Poet