We start at Midnight with one of the most mentally entertaining show’s on radio. It’s mentally entertaining because we seek to appeal to you in a thought provoking manner, with a bit of conversation and of course poetry from some of the most noted poets in the DMV, Nationally and Internationally. One of the highlights of Spoken Word @ Joe’s Place is when we invite High School students to perform their poetry on the show. It’s always interesting to hear what’s on young peoples minds and what they have to say.
This is one of the few shows you’ll find, where professionals and novice get a change to engage in the art of poetry. All views and forms of poetry are represented during this hour of discussion and especially the poetry. Please join in the wee hours of Thursday mornings right at Midnight.
Recent Posts By Joe Gorham
- » Margo Dellott Bennett up next @ Joe’s Place
- » Bonnie’s here in the big chair at Joe’s Place
- » Bonnie Naradzay sits in for a session of Spoken Word.
- » Just listen! Secrete Emotions
- » Secrete Emotions, enough said!
- » She’s Here Right Now at the mic.
- » Dominica Harris Steps Up To The Mic @ Joe’s Place
- » Lamar Hill hits every cylinder tonight
- » LAMAR ANTHONY HILL, The Poet
- » Trisha, Is she a poet who’s ready for the spotlight?