TAKING IT TO THE STREETS – WEEKEND HAPS
- Friday, Incognito featuring Maysa at Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club for two shows, 7 & 10pm.
- It’s the King & Queen of Hearts Tour: Maxwell and Mary J. Blige. Saturday night at the Royal Farms Arena and then Sunday evening at the Verizon Center. There are still some greats seats available. Both shows start at 7pm.
- Saturday night, Keith Sweat and Mint Condition are at D.A.R Constitution Hall show time is 8pm.
- The stage play “Spare the Rod- Spoil the Child” is at the Lincoln Theatre, this Saturday. Show time is 7:30pm
- It’s our “Season of Giving”, and as we know hunger is a major issue in our community. The Capital Area Food Bank is hosting their “Empty Bowls” event Friday from 11am – 1:30pm at the Marriott Tysons Corner. More information at capitalareafoodbank.org/empty-bowls.
- As a reminder, daylight savings time ends this weekend. Remember to set your clocks back one hour Saturday night.
Tune in to Taking it to the Streets weekdays at 6:47, 7:13 & 8:13am on the Steve Harvey morning show on 96.3 WHUR
Follow me on Facebook and Twitter @bobbygailes for updates and to stay connected.
Follow Me: Facebook
Bobby is the producer of the syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show heard weekday mornings from 6am – 10am. He can also be heard on the weekends as the host of the “Weekend Review” on WHUR 96.3 and on Sirius/XM Channel 141 and on WHUR-World. Bobby is also the host of “The New Artist Feature” also airing on Sirius/XM Channel 141.