Taking it to the Streets Weekend Haps Update
- This Friday at the legendary Howard Theatre, it’s the “70’s Best Concert”. A tribute to The Emotions, The O’Jays, and The Stylistics. Doors open at 6, show time is 8pm.
- Friday and Saturday night get your laugh on with the co-host of “The Talk”, Sheryl Underwood at the DC Improv. There are still tickets available for the Friday and Saturday midnight shows.
- For all you Bikers, this weekend the Progressive International Motorcycle show is in town at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center. This is the largest consumer motorcycle show tour. Show hours are: Friday, 4pm-8pm, Saturday from 10am-8pm and Sunday from10am-5pm
- First Baptist Church of Glenarden and the Greater Mount Calvary Holy Church are holding their “New Years Revival 2017” at the First Baptist Church of Glenarden’s Worship Center in Upper Marlboro. Thursday night features Pastor John P. Kee & The New Life Community Choir and on Friday, Bishop T.D. Jakes will be the guest speaker along with Tina Campbell of Mary Mary. Doors open at 5:30 and the services start at 7pm each night.
- On Saturday, 76 Degrees West Band with special guest Sugar Bear will be at Bethesda Blues & Jazz Supper Club. Show time is 8pm.
- Friday night the Washington Wizards take on the Minnesota Timberwolves for a 7pm tip off. Also after the game, enjoy the Wizards Friday Night Concert Series, Go-Go Night with special guest Backyard Band and Team Familiar.
Tune in to Taking it to the Streets, weekdays at 6:46, 7:13 and 8:13 on the Steve Harvey Morning Show on 96.3 WHUR.
Follow me on facebook and twitter at @bobbygailes for updates and to stay connected
Follow Me: Facebook
Bobby is the producer of the syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show heard weekday mornings from 6am – 10am. He can also be heard on the weekends as the host of the “Weekend Review” on WHUR 96.3 and on Sirius/XM Channel 141 and on WHUR-World. Bobby is also the host of “The New Artist Feature” also airing on Sirius/XM Channel 141.