Taking it to the Streets Weekend Haps
Friday June 20th, – Sunday June 22nd
- Mike Epps and the “After Dark” Tour will be in Baltimore Arena Formerly 1stMariner Arena tomorrow at 8pm. You can get tickets at Ticketmaster dot com.
- On Saturday you can join Joe Clair from the Frank ski show at the Bethesda Blues and jazz supper club for “ Saturday Night Funnies with Joe Clair and Friends” this week Joe will share the stage with DC’s own Eddie Bryant, also Timmy Hall and Jay will be sure to make you laugh. Showtime starts at 9pm and there is free parking. Tickets for this event are only 15 dollars that’s right 15 dollars so go to Bethesda blues jazz dot com to get your tickets.
- DC’s own Alice Smith will be at the Howard theatre on her “She” tour for two nights this Friday and Saturday. Alice Smith will be performing new sounds off her new album entitled “She” and some of her classic songs like “Fool for you” and “Dream” and many more. If you haven’t seen Alice Smith you have to go a see her at one of these shows.
- The DC Department of Housing and Community Development is hosting the Sixth Annual DC Housing Expo and Home Show. This free event includes 150 exhibits and 20 workshops, topped off with free credit reports, prizes, and giveaways. The event will be on Saturday, June 21, 2014 from 10am to 3pm. It will be held at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, located at 801 Mt Vernon Place, NW, in Washington, DC. For more information go to http://dhcd.dc.gov.
- This weekend the Washington Nationals are playing 3 games at home against national East league rival Atlanta Braves. The Nats will need your support because this series is for the lead in the NL east. So come out to nats park a cheer on the Nats.
Follow Me: Facebook
Bobby is the producer of the syndicated Steve Harvey Morning Show heard weekday mornings from 6am – 10am. He can also be heard on the weekends as the host of the “Weekend Review” on WHUR 96.3 and on Sirius/XM Channel 141 and on WHUR-World. Bobby is also the host of “The New Artist Feature” also airing on Sirius/XM Channel 141.