This weekend on The Audrey Chapman Show…
8am What does believing in yourself look like? Call in!
It’s easy for people to tell you to believe in yourself, but what does that really mean? If you believe in yourself, what does that look like – especially when things are not going well?
Talk to Robert Pruitt – whose books include “It Is Well With My Soul,” and is director of spiritual life coaching for Iyanla Vanzant’s Inner Visions Institute – about ways to live the life you believe you deserve.
Exclusively on H.U.R. Voices SiriusXM Channel 141
9am Dr. Rick Hanson & Rev. Dr. Gay Byron
What do we actually mean by the self anyway?
Find out during Audrey’s thought-provoking conversations with Dr. Rick Hanson, bestselling author of “Buddha’s Brain” and “Just One Thing,” and Rev. Dr. Gay Byron, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs at the Howard University School of Divinity.
We want to hear from you!
Dial 202-319-7810, or 1-855-288-HURN (4876).
Oops! We could not locate your form.
- » Audrey's Love Lessons 101 - New Rules on Relationship Skills
- » August 3, 2013 - "Is Online Dating an Effective Way to Meet People?"
- » July 27, 2013 - "Turn Up the Flames of Sexual Desire"
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July, 13, 2013 - Audrey's "Love Rescue"