Have you been on a date lately with a guy that you really liked? At the end of the date he says, “I’ll call you tomorrow.”
It’s been weeks and no call. When you call him there’s no response.
Guess what? He Just Ain’t Feelin’ Ya!
Call Audrey for help figuring out how to deal with this lukewarm man who won’t respond.
DC Metro Area Call: 202-319-7810
Out of State: 1-855-288-HURN (4876)
Also, check out Audrey’s Books
Getting Good Loving:
Seven Ways to Find Love and Make it Last
Only 57% of single Black men and women ever marry.
Why? Because too many men and women enter into relationships without seven ways to both find love and make love last.
Seven Attitude Adjustments for Finding
a Loving Man
You know you’re fine. Plus, you have a decent job, a nice place to live. You’re smart and ambitious. So, where’s your man?
Because you’re so well pulled together and without a partner, you may have developed an attitude toward men…
Other books to check out:
- What Do Men Want from Women by Robert Masello
- Confessions of an Ex-Bachelor by William July, II
- » Audrey's Love Lessons 101 - New Rules on Relationship Skills
- » August 3, 2013 - "Is Online Dating an Effective Way to Meet People?"
- » July 27, 2013 - "Turn Up the Flames of Sexual Desire"
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July, 13, 2013 - Audrey's "Love Rescue"