Kevin Durant Shouts Out Prince Georges County and Gives His Mom Props During His Emotional MVP Acceptance Speech
In an article from the bleacher report, Oklahoma City Thunder superstar Kevin Durant was officially named the 2013-14 NBA Most Valuable Player on Tuesday. Judging by his acceptance speech, the award really means a lot to him.
This season marked the fourth time in Durant’s career that he led the league in scoring, it was the first time in his career that he won the MVP award.
Like most winners of the award, Durant thanked everyone who helped him. From his teammates to his coach to his mom, the 25-year-old was very emotional during his speech.
SOURCE: bleacher report
- » Congratulations to Our Home Team and Our Home Boy!
- » Maya Angelou's Feature Film Documentary....Will Continue Production
- » Boxer Adrien Broner Suspended by WBC for Racial Remarks
- » 'Jet' magazine to stop print publication
- » Spike Lee Makes a Short Film for Cadillac that Becomes a Son's Mother's Day Gift