Get Back to Good Sex
Women need to be aware that some men may make extreme sexual demands when they are not feeling particularly sure of themselves. Their partners may seek sexual reassurance as a release from the pressures and worries of the world. It doesn’t mean you have to give in to his demands, but it can be helpful to know what may be causing his intense behavior.
Great sex allows a man to release his frustrations and relax his tensions. It also allows a man to rekindle his love and devotion to his lady. He will feel safe to return out into the hostile world and be able to cope with many challenges.
Women will feel more appreciated and loved because the man feels safe now to tap into his loving self and give to his woman.
Couples need to realize that when they are in the throes of passion, their bodies release chemicals that make them feel good. These chemicals are called endorphins and oxytocin. Oxytocin is better known as the “feel good” chemical.
So loving couples need to realize that sex is a gift shared with each other, not a forced activity. When they experience it in a healthy way, sex can create deep closeness and a stronger union.
Jerome and Gloria sought therapy for sexual problems and made a discovery that changed their love life together.
- » Audrey's Love Lessons 101 - New Rules on Relationship Skills
- » August 3, 2013 - "Is Online Dating an Effective Way to Meet People?"
- » July 27, 2013 - "Turn Up the Flames of Sexual Desire"
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July, 13, 2013 - Audrey's "Love Rescue"