Audrey’s Love Rescue…
It’s All About Helping You
Married almost 20 years, there is still a lot of love between this man and woman. But the years, and many other things, have taken their toll.
Can they breathe new life into their relationship? Should they try?
If so, will it even be worth it?
You’ll want to tune in for Audrey’s first, live “Love Rescue.”
Find out how you may be able to get a “Love Rescue” of your own, especially if you’re as courageous as this couple.
Tune in on Saturday and join Audrey for this new show segment!
DC Metro Area: 202-319-7810
Out of State:1-855-288-HURN (4876)
Book for Discussion
Getting Good Loving:
Seven Ways to Find Love and Make it Last
Only 57% of single Black men and women ever marry.
Why? Because too many men and women enter into relationships without seven ways to both find love and make love last.
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July 27, 2013 - "Turn Up the Flames of Sexual Desire"
- » August 3, 2013 - "Is Online Dating an Effective Way to Meet People?"
- » Audrey's Love Lessons 101 - New Rules on Relationship Skills
- » Special Audrey Chapman Seminar Event – Saturday, October 12, 2013