Wanna know if you have a bad attitude?
Check out the attitude list:
Attitude #1: Anger
“I’m angry, don’t even mess with me!”
Attitude #2: Control
“Man (woman), where were you last night?”
Attitude #3: Desperation
“I’m going to make you love me!”
Attitude #4: Materialism
“Ain’t nothing going on in here but the rent!”
Attitude #5: Mothering
“Come to mama baby!”
Attitude #6: Shame
“Without a man, I feel like nothing!”
Attitude #7: Cynacism
“All men are sorry. Men ain’t nothing but trouble!”
If any of these sound like you…then you got attitude!
Share your thoughts on this issue with Audrey!
DC Metro Area: 202-319-7810
Out of State:1-855-288-HURN (4876)
Books for Discussion
Seven Attitude Adjustments for Finding
a Loving Man
You know you’re fine. Plus, you have a decent job, a nice place to live. You’re smart and ambitious. So, where’s your man?
Because you’re so well pulled together and without a partner, you may have developed an attitude toward men…
Getting Good Loving:
Seven Ways to Find Love and Make it Last
Only 57% of single Black men and women ever marry.
Why? Because too many men and women enter into relationships without seven ways to both find love and make love last.
- » Audrey's Love Lessons 101 - New Rules on Relationship Skills
- » August 3, 2013 - "Is Online Dating an Effective Way to Meet People?"
- » July 27, 2013 - "Turn Up the Flames of Sexual Desire"
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July, 13, 2013 - Audrey's "Love Rescue"