Do you jump into relationships too fast?
Do you introduce sex before you know who the person is?
Are you too eager to be in a committed relationship to take the time to get to know the person?
Audrey wrapped up Women’s History Month 2012 looking at the mistakes women make in relationships.
But no matter how many years Audrey has been telling women to drop the obvious mistakes (still swallowing his crap long after the expiration date?), they’re still making them.
Let’s call this show an important – yes, it’s overdue – annual checkup.
Dr. Jendayo Grady’s “7 Biggest Mistakes Women Make in Relationships”
1) Look for a significant other to complete them, rather than complement them.
2) Look for seeds (potential) rather than fruit (observable or tangible aspects of character, etc.).
3) Give away the pleasure – without the promise or process – of a committed relationship.
4) Don’t resolve issues with their father.
5) Aggressively go after men.
6) Fail to properly prepare for a healthy relationship.
7) Act desperately in light of “statistics” about the shortage of eligible men.
Share your thoughts on this issue with Audrey’s guests!
DC Metro Area: 202-319-7810
Out of State:1-855-288-HURN (4876)
Books for Discussion
The Forgiveness Diet: How to Lose the Weight and Keep it Off
In his book, The Forgiveness Diet Dr. Jendayo Grady uses the Word of God to take us on a spiritual and psychological journey into the crippling effects of living daily with unforgiveness. In a series of practical scenarios
lifted directly from the pages of his practice, Dr. Grady shows us God’s blueprint for forgiveness that truly allows us to “Clay down every weight,” right at the foot of the cross.
The Strawberry Letter: Real Talk, Real Advice, Because Bitterness Isn’t Sexy
In this uplifting motivational guide, she brings her vivacious, inspirational, and down-to-earth message to women everywhere: Get up, get out, and be the best you can be! This call to action helps women look at their lives with a candid eye and tackle such issues as self, love & relationships, sisterhood, and family. Full of motivating “Strawberry Tips,” personal stories, and helpful suggestions for drama-stuck girlfriends, this book encourages you to love yourself and your life!