Do you go in search of nurturing from men because you’re not good at nurturing yourself?
It’s the Saturday before Mother’s Day.
No matter what your relationship is – or was – with your mother, she may be on your mind.
But as an adult, there are many ways you can “mother” yourself, and may really need to.
Too hard? Call Audrey!
DC Metro Area Call: 202-319-7810
Out of State: 1-855-288-HURN (4876)
Also, check out Audrey’s Books
Getting Good Loving:
Seven Ways to Find Love and Make it Last
Only 57% of single Black men and women ever marry.
Why? Because too many men and women enter into relationships without seven ways to both find love and make love last.
Seven Attitude Adjustments for Finding
a Loving Man
You know you’re fine. Plus, you have a decent job, a nice place to live. You’re smart and ambitious. So, where’s your man?
Because you’re so well pulled together and without a partner, you may have developed an attitude toward men…
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July 6, 2013 - "I'll Rescue You & You'll Love Me, Right?"
- » Special Audrey Chapman Seminar Event – Saturday, October 12, 2013
- » June 15, 2013 - "Striking the Balance Between Giving & Taking for Men"
- » July, 13, 2013 - Audrey's "Love Rescue"