So, you’ve had a series of hook-ups. Now you want a real date, a real relationship, if you can figure out what that even means.
What is the difference between dates and hook-ups?
Can a hook-up turn into a “real” date, maybe even a “real” relationship? Whatever that is.
If it all feels too confusing and the confusion is making it harder to find someone to cuddle up with during cold winter nights, call Audrey.
She has heard it all, and has tips to help you move from hurried hook-ups to delicious dates and romantic relationships.
DC Metro Area: 202-319-7810 Out of State: 1-855-288-HURN (4876)
Seven Attitude Adjustments for Finding a Loving Man
You know you’re fine. Plus, you have a decent job, a nice place to live. You’re smart and ambitious. So, where’s your man?
Because you’re so well pulled together and without a partner, you may have developed an attitude toward men…
- » August 3, 2013 - "Is Online Dating an Effective Way to Meet People?"
- » Audrey's Love Lessons 101 - New Rules on Relationship Skills
- » July 27, 2013 - "Turn Up the Flames of Sexual Desire"
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July, 13, 2013 - Audrey's "Love Rescue"