The Federal Bureau of Prisons tells TMZ … Snipes was released on April 2 and transferred to the New York Community Corrections Office, which will oversee his home confinement.
Home confinement (aka house arrest) will end July 19.
Snipes checked into McKean Federal Correctional Institution in Pennsylvania back in December 2010 after he was convicted for failing to file federal income tax returns.
- » Audrey's Love Lessons 101 - New Rules on Relationship Skills
- » August 3, 2013 - "Is Online Dating an Effective Way to Meet People?"
- » July 27, 2013 - "Turn Up the Flames of Sexual Desire"
- » July 20, 2013 - "Soothing Anger & Pain Within: Finding Peace for the Mind & the Soul"
- » July, 13, 2013 - Audrey's "Love Rescue"